- Astragalus - Has fertility enhancing properties. A 1992 study found that Astragalus significantly increased the motility of human sperm. The article stated that because poor sperm motility is a chief concern in male infertility, Astragalus could be a viable complement to assisted reproductive technology (IVF)Cinnamon – Increases Circulation to peripheral organs and supports libidoDamiana – A soothing tonic for the sexual organs that may also help treat nervous tension and anxiety and support sexual function
- Hibiscus Rosella - The Healthiest tea there is - even richer in anti-oxidants than Green or White tea - for optimal cell functioning. It gives the tea a lovely rosy colour and tastes delicious.
- Ginseng - Is believed to increase levels of testosterone, help with both sperm count, motility and male impotence
- Ginko - Enhances circulation to all peripheral areas including the prostate, penis and gonads
- Gotu Kola - May increase fertility by increasing blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Saw Palmetto - This natural steroid is a male tonic, which helps build tissue and stimulate the glands that produce sperm. In addition, it may be able to help with low libido and prostate issues