Elle TENS+ - Ex-hire unit (no electrodes)
Comes packaged with without vaginal probe or electrodes (which can be purchased online here. You will need electrodes to use the TENS machine). Unit, lanyard and wires are ex-hire but have been tested and cleaned.
- Elle TENS + Unit (ex-hire)
- Full Instructions including Quick Start Guide
- Travel Bag
- Wires & Lanyard (ex-hire)
- Spare Batteries
The 3-in-1 Elle TENS+ with contraction timer is undoubtedly the ultimate TENS machine for pregnancy and labour. Built with the same cutting-edge technology as the original award winning Elle TENS, the Elle TENS+ boasts 3 fully functional units in one - for all your labour and post labour needs.
- Birth mode (Obstetric TENS) with contraction timer & Boost button
- General pain mode suitable for many chronic & acute pain conditions such as back pain, shoulder pain, arthritis, sciatica, sports injuries, migraine, period pain and postoperative pain.
- Pelvic mode with vaginal probe for pelvic floor toning
Key Features and benefits of the Elle TENS+
- Burst mode - generally used between contractions
- Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
General pain mode
- Constant mode - Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
- Burst mode - Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
- Massage mode - The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
- Mixed mode - 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.
- PROG 1 - Helps with urge Incontinence
- PROG 2 - Helps with Stress Incontinence
- PROG 3 - A combination of urge and stress incontinence.
- PROG 2 - After Care - an optional mode that can be used directly after treatment
- Pack of 4 electrode pads (40 x 100mm)
- 2 lead wires plus 1 spare
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Vaginal probe & lubricate gel sachet
- Neck cord
- Soft carrying pouch
- Elle TENS + Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- Women's Guide to Drug Free Pain Relief
- Pad (electrode) placement chart
Private Health Insurance Rebate
We recommend that you contact your health care provider to identify if you are entitled to a rebate for your purchase. Depending on your level of cover and eligibility, some providers offer up to 100% rebate on TENS Machine, while others offer a percentage of the price.