Elle TENS+ Hire
Postage included! No extra to pay to receive or return the Elle TENS+
Hire your Elle TENS+ from the Bear With Me Shop and rest assured you'll be covered. With the option of a 3 week or 6 week hire period including initial postage and pre-paid return post satchel included in the cost, I'll try to make things as easy as possible for you.
Elle TENS+ Hire
What's Included in your hire package:
- Elle TENS+ TENS machine
- Brand new pack of 4 electrode pads (40 x 100mm)
- 2 lead wires
- 2 x AA batteries plus 2 spare
- Neck cord
- Quick start guide
- Pre-paid return post satchel (so returning your Elle TENS+ will be super easy!)
- Your hire period is 3 or 6 weeks. I recommend you hire from the 37th week in your pregnancy and choose the 6 week hire option to feel assured you will have it ready for the big event. If you are being super organised and are not ready to have your Elle TENS+ posted to you just yet, make sure you put your due date or the date you would like your hire to start from in the comments section when you place your order. If you are past your 37th week of pregnancy (or if you want some extra reassurance), you may wish to choose the express post option at checkout to receive your Elle TENS+ a little quicker. This is also a great option for the 3 week hire as your hire period starts the day your Elle TENS+ is sent to you.
- I know that your mind will be occupied with your bub in those first few weeks, so a pre-paid return post satchel along with some helpful reminders will be included with your hire to make returning the Elle TENS+ super easy!
- If you fail to return your Elle TENS+, you will be charged the purchase price of the unit ($223)
Email me via the contact form or give me a call and I'll be happy to help!
About the Elle TENS+
The NEW 3-in-1 Elle TENS+ with contraction timer is undoubtedly the ultimate TENS machine for pregnancy and labour. Built with the same cutting-edge technology as the original award winning Elle TENS, the Elle TENS+ boasts 3 fully functional units in one - for all your labour needs:
- 3 units in 1: Treats birth pain, general pain and pelvic floor toning (pelvic floor probe not available with hire)
- Uses 4 large pads
- Pre-set modes for ease of use
- Integrated boost button
- Built-in contraction timer
- Opti-max technology for extra power when you need it
- Neck cord for mobility
- Easy to read user display
Elle TENS Plus Birth Mode
- Burst mode - generally used between contractions
- Boost mode for combating additional pain during contractions
Elle TENS Plus General Pain Mode
- Constant mode - Pulses are continuous and feel like a tingly sensation. This mode is generally used for acute pain conditions.
- Burst mode - Pulses are off and on in a regular cycle and will feel like a heartbeat sensation. This mode is generally used for chronic pain conditions.
- Massage mode - The pulses decrease and then increase in regular cycles creating a massaging sensation.
- Mixed mode - 3 seconds of Constant and 3 seconds of Burst as described above.